Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp!!!!

Today is day 21 in our hatching adventure!  We've done everything you're supposed to do and now we are WAITING! :)  When I came in this morning I checked on them, and as I was walking away I heard a CHIRP!!!!!   It is so nice to know at least one of them is okay!  After being so careful with them, turning them 2-3 times a day (even on weekends), and becoming so attached--I was so excited I could hardly stand it!   So we've been so quiet all day and we heard them chirping to each other in their shells...but no hatching yet!  I bet those little boogers will wait until tonight!  I promise to post lots and lots of pics and videos as soon as they hatch! 

Happy Wednesday!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm excited for you. I have been hatching chicks for thirty years and it is exciting every time. Good luck, I hope you get more than one. One is lonely and noisy.
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I hope you post pictures so we can see those little babes!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hww exciting. I know the 3rd graders do it in my district. My whole school is excited when it happens. We all go visit. It is so cute.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete