Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dr. Seuss

Yesterday we began our Dr. Seuss author study!  We have enjoyed learning about him and reading as many books as we can!  Each day we read a special book and had a special snack to go along with it! :)  A HUGE thank you to our parents who sent in the most INCREDIBLE snacks each day so we can make this week EXTRA special! :)

We watched as short video on Dr. Seuss here...
http://sni.scholastic.com/SN2/Newsletter-Links/WatchAVideo1


Green Eggs and Ham from Braden!



I found this GREAT coloring activity that the kids LOVED!





To end our celebratory week on Dr. Seuss, Mary Margaret's mom made the most AMAZING cake I've ever seen!!!!!  We loved it!







Sadly my camera is not cooperating and I cannot get the other two snack pictures off :( but sweet Stillman's mom made us 1 Fish 2 Fish jello cups on Monday (the picture above is the set I made for my daughter's class), and then Tuesday we had Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes from Jackson!  

Thanks again to all of our wonderful parents! :)


We hope you had a great birthday celebration for Dr. Seuss!
With my best,





No comments:

Post a Comment