Monday, May 21, 2012

Market and DVD party!

This morning was our parent market and DVD party!  Thanks so much to all who were able to attend!  If you were not able to make it, do not worry!  I have put one of each of the products in your child's bag and your own copy of the class DVD as my gift to you!  I hope you will enjoy watching it for many years to come!  Here are a few pictures of today's events!
We made thumbprint flower bouquets and flower pens.

Magnets

Pine cone bird feeders

Notepads


"Kimbrell's Craft Market"

Bags with our things in them!

Selling butterflies!





Let the shopping begin!







And last, but not least, our DVD party! 


Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! I love it! Please follow my blog too! I love having tons of teacher friends! Janelle
    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fingerprint flowers are adorable! I am going to share about my Kindness Recorder and these would be perfect for teachers who don't have flowers like the ones I shared. Hop over and take a look when you get the chance. =)

    You are an amazing and creative teacher. You kiddos are blessed to have you. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete