Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Grand Opening of...

On Wednesday we will have the Grand Opening and ribbon cutting ceremony for "Read-the-Room."  We have postponed this center because we found we weren't quite ready to explore freely with our pointers! :)  Today we came up with a list of "I Can.." and "I Can't" things we can do/not do in this new center!  To incorporate writing and greater literacy-based meaning into this center I am adding clipboards for them to record the words they find! 


We have hand pointers, animal pointers, word "swatters," and other fun pointers!



Here are four new pointers we made today!

I hope everyone is staying dry in this rainy weather!
Have a great week!
Love,

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I use flyswatters decorated and magnifying glasses and flower pointers

    ReplyDelete